Elopements are a beautiful, intimate way to marry and we would love to help you!
Love after Lockdown – Elopement Colab
Welcome to Elopement Colab! A collaboration established in a post Covid world. One that has evolved into an all in one – boutique – affordable way to marry.
Friends and colleagues Tracey Zehnder Celebrant and Ryan Polei Photographer work together to provide small yet beautiful marriage ceremonies in stunning locations with kick arse wedding photography and video options.
Elopements are a meaningful, relaxed way to marry while also keeping things affordable as you start your married life together.
An elopement package includes a simple but beautiful wedding ceremony, photos and/or video options and all assistance with the legal aspect of getting married.
Ryan Poleis work is absolutely incredible. He has an amazing way of making couples feel relaxed and also assisting with positioning resulting in gorgeous images to treasure forever. Not only does Ryan offer photography but also stunning videography.. you can check out his work here on his website: https://www.ryanpolei.com/
One Hour Elopement Package
Celebrant services PLUS one hour photography with Ryan Polei: $470
Two Hour Elopement Package
Celebrant services PLUS two hours photography with Ryan Polei: $720
Add a Video Option!
Add a stunning high definition video for only $200
Elopement, Celebrant Only Package
Priced from $210. This price depends on your ceremony location, date and time.
Please contact Tracey for more details on these incredible offers.
Due to our separate wedding schedules, we welcome enquires no more than five months in advance. Dates and times are subject to availability.
“Tracey is amazing! We booked the elopement package with Tracey and Ryan Polei- photographer. So amazing!!! Took away all the stress that comes with organizing a wedding!! Thanks so much guys!” – Mrs Smith
To qualify for an elopement package:
- Your wedding ceremony must not have more than 20 people as guests
- It must be booked no more than five months in advance
- A travel charge will be added for Elopements outside of New Plymouth Central.
- Witnesses can be provided for $25 per witness. (2x witnesses needed for a legal NZ ceremony.)
- Champagne Toast $70
- Grazing Platter suited for dietary requirements from $85.00
- Make-up appointment onsite, incl lashes and travel from $125.00
- Bridal Hair onsite incl travel from $180.00
- Seasonal Bridal Bouquet, Button hole florals, and/or floral Arch set up: Price on enquiry
Need help or from out of town?
We are so blessed here in New Plymouth and Taranaki with some spectacular scenery almost everywhere you look. I know many beautiful and romantic locations that could host the perfect small wedding. I am happy to help with these suggestions.